2018 X1 KEVLAR HECC & CSA CERTIFIED
- Hand laid fiberglass shell and back plate with full layer of Kevlar.
- Stainless steel CSA & HECC certified cage, cage clips and screws. Mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact.
- Lightweight, CSA & HECC grade tan Pro Rubatex foam.
- 1" adjustable black Cotton elastic straps - "open" back plate.
- Gloss Black or white mask with stainless cage.
- All OTNY masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in in Ontario, Canada by our industry's leading professionals.
- Mask bag included.
- OTNY cages are made by OTNY in Canada, with Canadian made 304 Stainless Steel, TIG welded, and each batch is independently tested by an outside laboratory for integrity and strength. OTNY is the only manufacture that can say that.
- Both Sr and Jr models available in a elite model utilizing carbon fiber for maximum strength as well as additional options on cage and mask color. ( Please e-mail me if interested)
- Fits (+/-) 18.5"-23.5" best, but depends on the face shape. Please contact us with any fitment questions.
- Prices in USD
- We try to stock these mask but could have up to a three week wait. Please contact us for current inventory and wait times.
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We purchased the X1 as a replacement for an NME5. Within an hour or so of hitting the place order button, my phone rang, it was Dennis looking for pictures of my sons head in his current helmet, that folks is pure customer service at its finest. We talked a bit about an upgraded padding and he thought it would be best to stick with stock foam as Maltese may not fit him right. He didn't try to upsell just to make money, he cared about my sons head first. When the helmet arrived, it was a Jr model, not a Senior as ordered. I texted Chuck to let him know, he immediately sent a return label and I sent it back. Within 3 days, my sons perfectly fitting X1 arrived.
As of yesterday, he reports it fits like a warm hug and he is seeing the puck exceptionally well.
We are now an OTNY family for life.
My son was moving up to squirts from mites and it was time to get him a legitimate goalie mask, as he was simply wearing his player's mask from mites. I am a goalie myself and wanted to ensure that he was well protected. To be honest, we have four kids, so the price point was a bit higher than I was looking to spend, but you get what you pay for. This is an amazing mask and working with Chuck to ensure the right mask for my son was amazing. Even after the purchase, customer service has been amazing. A well earned reputation.
My son has had his OTNY mask for a few months now. He is 11. He has been playing Bantam as a goalie this summer because we are short goalies and he has improved a lot. Last week during warmups a 6'+ 200+ player hit him in the ear hole with a slapshot when he was squared up on another player. No ringing, no headache, just stunned. He got a drink and started the game. His old mask he would have gone to the ER. We had a girl try goalie in our Peewee game this week and I made her wear his mask instead of the "house mask". No comparison to what we all have been using. Just wanted to give you more positive feedback! Thanks!
The mask fit perfectly right out of the box just from the information they requested. My son had a Bauer mask but was complaining of ringing in his ears with every head shot, especially at the Peewee level. No more! We had to wait a few weeks because the mask was on back order but it was well worth waiting for. I would highly recommend this mask over anything we have seen so far.
My daughter was playing Squirt travel for the Jr. Panthers and would experience ringing in her ears after a shot to the head while wearing her Bauer NME3. So I looked around and purchased another "custom" mask.....which in the end wasnt fitted to her properly by the maker.
So after doing more research and talking with Dennis and Chuck from GoalieParts.com, they asked for some measurements and I purchased the Otny. It arrived shortly after a brief time with a pink powdercoated custom cage as well as pink custome elastic straps. My daughter was overjoyed with such a cool mask. But she really fell in love with it after taking a couple shots to the head! She said she never felt a thing and was amazed at the protection it offered, as well as the confidence it gave her to get in front of pucks and not being afraid to get hurt.
She has said she wont wear anything but an Otny now going forward!! Our son wants to be a goalie as we and he will be getting an Otny as well when the time comes! The head is no place to skimp on equipment! Otny allows a great, amazing mask and a reasonable price!
We highly recommend an Otny!! I promise you wont be disappointed!!!