The X1 ECO is our latest release. We have taken the mCC, listened to customer feedback and developed a foam that is lighter, softer, and as protective as the last model. The much awaited update is finally here! Hand laid woven fiberglass shell and back plate with an integrated full layer of carbon fiber and Kevlar with another carbon/Kevlar hybrid layer throughout the shell with additional reinforcements placed in the high impact areas of the forehead and chin.
- Extremely Light yet very protective. CC ECO Pro weighs in at just over 3 lbs.
- Stainless Pro Cateye cage is standard. CSA style straight bar as an option. Stainless steel cage clips and screws mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact.
- OTNY cages are made by OTNY in Canada, with Canadian made 304 Stainless Steel, TIG welded, and each batch is independently tested by an outside laboratory for integrity and strength. OTNY is the only manufacture that can say that
- 1" HD adjustable elastic straps (black or white) - Re-designed "open" back plate
- All our masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in Ontario, Canada by our industry's leading professionals.
- Padded mask bag included.
- Fits (+ or -) 21" - 23.75" best.
- Wait times vary. Please check with us for stock masks and an estimate. Average wait for non stock masks is +/- 3 to 6 weeks.
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Honestly, this mask was so different from what I had, that it took some time to get used to it. The mask, for one, sits much closer to my face than my old CCM 1.9 Sr mask. However, I absolutely love this mask, and if it were to be damaged or stolen, I would get this mask (or another OTNY) in a heartbeat. The mask is a bit heavier than my old mask, which isn't a problem because the added weight comes from the extra protection. The fit is nice and snug, but not so tight as to cause discomfort or anything. The upgraded sweatband was well worth the money too. Also, if you are wondering if the Eco foam is worth the money, then stop right now and get it. It is the best foam I have ever felt. I used to think Maltese was the best on the market before they closed down, but Eco foam is undeniably better. You won't find a better mask on the market at this price point.