The X1 ECO is our latest release. We have taken the mCC, listened to customer feedback and developed a foam that is lighter, softer, and as protective as the last model. The much awaited update is finally here! Hand laid woven fiberglass shell and back plate with an integrated full layer of carbon fiber and Kevlar with another carbon/Kevlar hybrid layer throughout the shell with additional reinforcements placed in the high impact areas of the forehead and chin.
- Extremely Light yet very protective. CC ECO Pro weighs in at just over 3 lbs.
- Stainless Pro Cateye cage is standard. CSA style straight bar as an option. Stainless steel cage clips and screws mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact.
- Terry cloth sweatband with option for Monsters Dry Band
- OTNY cages are made by OTNY in Canada, with Canadian made 304 Stainless Steel, TIG welded, and each batch is independently tested by an outside laboratory for integrity and strength. OTNY is the only manufacture that can say that
- 1" HD adjustable elsatic straps (black or white) - Re-designed "open" back plate
- All our masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in Ontario, Canada by our industry's leading professionals.
- Padded mask bag included.
- Fits (+ or -) 21" - 23.75" best.
- Wait times varry. Please check with us for stock masks and an estimate. Average wait for non stock masks is +/- 3 to 6 weeks.