The OTNY CC Pro is the newest goalie mask in our lineup. We have 3 sizes of shells to accommodate most head sizes.
- Hand laid woven fiberglass shell and back plate with an integrated full layer of carbon fiber and Kevlar with another carbon/Kevlar hybrid layer throughout the shell with additional reinforcements placed in the high impact areas of the forehead and chin.
- Extremely Light yet very protective. CC Pro weighs in at just under 3 lbs.
- Stainless Pro Cateye cage is standard. CSA style straight bar as an option. Stainless steel cage clips and screws mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact.
- Upgraded supple (tan) vinyl nitrile foam is standard. Maltese Gel offered as an option.
- 1" HD adjustable elastic straps (black or white) - Re-designed "open" back plate
- All our masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in Ontario, Canada by our industry's leading professionals.
- Fits (+ or -) 21" - 24.5” best.
- wait time will vary depending upon production schedule and stock. Please message us for current inventory. Average wait time for masks not in stock is +/- 3-6 weeks.
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my sons 2nd Otny helmet. We are very happy with the protection it gives him and the quality of the helmet.
First, I love the fit of this mask, and the customer service has been amazing. Second, last night I took my first puck to the face with this mask, and I didn't feel a thing. I was shocked, by how well this mask handled the shot, and I was able to stay in the play, and still be an engineer this morning. Well worth every penny from that shot alone.
Amazing service and very happy with the helmet.
Love the helmet. Love the fit. Love the customer service. Only reason not 5 stars there are like very small (pen tip) size holes in the finish. I’m getting it wrapped so it doesn’t really bother me too much!
Thing is an absolute tank and not overly heavy for the protection it provides. Well balanced, classic design and great fit. Also, GoalieParts has so many options to easily customize the mask. Loving my mask so far
Extremely solid construction, perfect fit and finish. Youd be insane to buy another brand.
I was looking to buy A 960 xpm but stumbled upon otny last minute and couldn’t be happier. Comfortable and the best customer service on the market. Some ear ringing but other then that you don’t feel shots. 600 dollar mask, 900 dollar quality. Stupid good.
Great mask. I have the prototype version. It's extremely light, fits my head well, and has held up to 85+MPH shots in ACHA hockey. Very comfortable, and really couldn't be happier. It's more rigid than the Bauer 960s and the rubatex foam works fine. Extremely happy with this purchase.