2018 X1 SENIOR KEVLAR
- Hand laid fiberglass shell and back plate with a layer of full kevlar
- Stainless steel Non-certified cage, cat eye cage, clips, and screws. Mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact.
- Lightweight tried and tested pro rubatex tan foam.
- 1" adjustable black elastic straps - "open" back plate.
- Black or White
- All OTNY masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in house in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada by our industry's leading professionals.
- (+ or -) 22" - 23 1/2" best
- Please allow 8 weeks for us to build your mask. All masks are built to your personal specs. Please check with us if your needs are immediate.
- Prices are in USD
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I really like the mask. I wore an Eddie before and this fits and feels very similar to my old one. I would definitely recommend this mask.
I decided to wait a few games before reviewing this mask. It took almost 30 days from ordering to when I received it, but it was well worth the wait. The first time out with it and I was already getting positive comments. The matte black paint job is great and the protection is far superior to my old Bauer 1500. I play 2-3 times a week against A and B level competition and haven’t felt vulnerable at all. I would highly reccomend and wish I bought this sooner!
You can see the extra thickness in the chin and forehead areas of the mask that make you feel confident in the mask. I've worn it three times so far and have taken around 5 shots off the mask. None have hurt and honestly didn't even feel them like I would in my old mask. I've only had one that rang for a few seconds which hit right in the ear as well. Having worn this mask has shown me that I've played with a pretty inferior mask for the majority of my playing days (spanning over 25 years now). Great price and great service. Love that you can get it stock in Matte Black which looks awesome with my red/black/white setup. You'd be hard pressed to find a store bought mask that offers comparable protection at this price.
Can barely feel the impact of a shot.
Great product that is worth every penny. I recently purchased this for my u12/Peewee son, he loves it. Great customer service as well, Dennis worked with us to meet up to purchase this.