The X1 ECO is our latest release. We have taken the X1m, listened to customer feedback and developed ECOproFoam - an amazing new foam that is lighter, softer, and as protective as the last model. The much awaited update is finally here!
Made to order! (Please allow 4 weeks lead time on white and black helmets and 8 weeks on colors as this is a custom made helmet)
- Black ECOProFOAM Padding Cut for the X1M
- Lifetime warranty from manufactures defects on the shell and backplate
- Hand laid fiberglass shell and back plate with an integrated full layer of carbon fiber and Kevlar throughout the shell with additional reinforcements placed in the high impact areas of the forehead and chin. Also a hybrid layer of Carbon Fiber/Kevlar is added.
- Large face cut out allows for excellent downward and peripheral vision and aids in venting.
- Stainless Pro Cateye cage is standard. Interchangeable CSA style and Cheater cages are available. Stainless steel cage clips and screws. Mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact
- Black terry cloth sweatband.
- 1" HD adjustable elastic straps (black or white) - "open" back plate.
- Over 40 colors of urethane paint are standard. If you don't see the color, just ask!
- All our masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in Ontario, Canada by our industry's leading professionals.
- Padded mask bag included
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've used this helmet twice and so far it's exceeded my expectations. Designed so you can be up close to the cage, the sightlines are terrific and it's much lighter and more breathable than my previous Vaughn 9500. It's still a tank though!! I've taken one shot to the mask and I felt nothing! Great mask. Highly recommended.
Love the fit of this mask. Haven’t taken any clappers yet, but I can attest to great sight lines and comfort. Kinda wished it had an open back plate but besides that I have no gripes whatsoever. Turn around time was 4 weeks almost to the day, but the guys at goalie parts said it would’ve been sooner if not for a lack of gold hardware. I should also mention that although the non-certified cat eye cage was not available on the pull down menu I was able to get one hassle free by including my preference in the notes. Thanks again OTNY & Goalieparts.com
I wanted to wait a few games before I did my review, so here it is...TANK! I've taken a few shots to the dome already and I did not feel a thing! I came from a Bauer Concept and I would barely feel it, so it's a much needed improvement for me. I'm hoping the paint/powder coat stand up to the beating for a long time. (Red mask/black cheater cage)