The X1 ECO is our latest release. We have taken the X1m, listened to customer feedback and developed ECOproFoam - an amazing new foam that is lighter, softer, and as protective as the last model. The much awaited update is finally here!
Made to order! (Please allow 4 weeks lead time on white and black helmets and 8 weeks on colors as this is a custom made helmet)
- Black ECOProFOAM Padding Cut for the X1M
- Hand laid fiberglass shell and back plate with an integrated full layer of carbon fiber and Kevlar throughout the shell with additional reinforcements placed in the high impact areas of the forehead and chin. Also a hybrid layer of Carbon Fiber/Kevlar is added.
- Large face cut out allows for excellent downward and peripheral vision and aids in venting.
- Stainless Pro Cateye cage is standard. Interchangeable CSA style and Cheater cages are available. Stainless steel cage clips and screws. Mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact
- Black terry cloth sweatband.
- 1" HD adjustable elastic straps (black or white) - "open" back plate.
- Over 40 colors of urethane paint are standard. If you don't see the color, just ask!
- All our masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in Ontario, Canada by our industry's leading professionals.
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This unit is a tank. Got mine last week and played 3 days in a row and felt my head was well protected and my confidence increased between the pipes. I will say it's heavier then helmets off the shelves and it will take some getting used to. Overall these units are worth the price cause you only have one brain and top notch protection is what we all need.
Extremely high quality helmet! Moving up from an old Bauer I can definitely tell the difference. Very pleased with the weight as well. The fit was perfect right out of the box, the Eco Pro foam is very comfortable. Would definitely recommend and encourage anyone who is considering Otny to definitely go for it. Far better investment than a mass produced item off the shelf.
I have had my X1 Ecofoam for about a month now and used for all of my playoff games. The most comfortable mask I have ever owned. Great sight lines , very light and a tank. Second game too a deflection to the forehead and felt nothing. Love my Otny.
I've used this helmet twice and so far it's exceeded my expectations. Designed so you can be up close to the cage, the sightlines are terrific and it's much lighter and more breathable than my previous Vaughn 9500. It's still a tank though!! I've taken one shot to the mask and I felt nothing! Great mask. Highly recommended.
Love the fit of this mask. Haven’t taken any clappers yet, but I can attest to great sight lines and comfort. Kinda wished it had an open back plate but besides that I have no gripes whatsoever. Turn around time was 4 weeks almost to the day, but the guys at goalie parts said it would’ve been sooner if not for a lack of gold hardware. I should also mention that although the non-certified cat eye cage was not available on the pull down menu I was able to get one hassle free by including my preference in the notes. Thanks again OTNY & Goalieparts.com
I wanted to wait a few games before I did my review, so here it is...TANK! I've taken a few shots to the dome already and I did not feel a thing! I came from a Bauer Concept and I would barely feel it, so it's a much needed improvement for me. I'm hoping the paint/powder coat stand up to the beating for a long time. (Red mask/black cheater cage)