Made to order and custom foam fit to your specs. (Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time as this is a custom made helmet)
- Hand laid fiberglass shell and back plate with an integrated full layer of carbon fiber and Kevlar throughout the shell with additional reinforcements placed in the high impact areas of the forehead and chin. Also a hybrid layer of Carbon Fiber/Kevlar is added.
- Large face cut out allows for excellent downward and peripheral vision and aids in venting.
- Stainless Pro Cateye cage is standard. Interchangeable CSA style and Cheater cages are available. Stainless steel cage clips and screws. Mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact.
- Upgraded supple (tan) vinyl nitrile foam is standard.
- 1" HD adjustable elastic straps (black or white) - "open" back plate.
- All our masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in Ontario, Canada by our industry's leading professionals.
- Fits (+ or -) 22 1/4" - 25’’ best.
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Amazing mask. Fit like a glove right out of the box.
Received my X1 pro after 10.5 weeks. It was a bit longer than the stated delivery but I also changed my order midway through to get the shell and cage painted, and the later stages of my order were over the holidays.
Ordered on October 23rd, I received the mask on January 10th and it had the ECO Pro foam installed, which is an upgrade I hadn't paid for. Hats off to Goalie Parts for that bonus!
A couple minor issues I noticed out of the box; there's a small paint chip on the forehead, some white residue on the back plate, and the foam installation wasn't super precise (protruding over the vent holes in some spots). These are all minor issues to me so I won't be pursuing them any further.
I've had a chance to play with the mask twice now and haven't taken a shot off the head yet. The difference between this and my NME7 is night and day though! The thickness and weight of this mask feels like a tank. I actually can't wait to take one just to feel the difference. I also noticed the breath ability is way better in this mask. My NME7 felt like it was inhibiting me when I'd be breathing heavy. The fit, face opening, and vets on this mask seem to allow for greater air movement to my mouth.
My god this thing is a work of art. Not only is it sexy to look at, but it's super light, and overly protective.
My first game with it on, I took two slappers to the noggin. The main difference between this and my old NME7, was that I did not lose consciousness while wearing my OTNY.
My only complaint is that I don't have enough money to buy a second one in a different color!
Helmet is great, took a slap shot off the left side last night and barely felt anything. Coming from an old itech this feels world's above what I've had before. My only concern was on the backplate some of the glue caught my hair and would let go.
For craftsmanship, fit, finish, protection and value, you'd be hard pressed to find something better. As far as customer service goes, Dennis and the guys are the best. Love my Otny mask!