The X3i ECO is one of the newest masks in the OTNY lineup. Hand laid woven fiberglass shell with Innegra. Innegra is one of the most advanced materials in composites today. Innegra is Durable, Impact Resistant, Dampens Vibrations, and Ductile.
- Light Yet Protective.
- Stainless Pro Cateye cage is standard. CSA style straight, CSA Cat Eye, or Cheater as an option. Stainless steel cage clips and screws mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact.
- OTNY cages are made by OTNY in Canada, with Canadian made 304 Stainless Steel, TIG welded, and each batch is independently tested by an outside laboratory for integrity and strength. OTNY is the only manufacture that can say that
- 1" HD adjustable elastic straps - "open" back plate
- All our masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in Ontario, Canada by our industry's leading professionals.
- Padded mask bag included.
- Fits (+ or -) 22.25" - 24.0" best.
- Formerly known as Sportmask Pro3
- Wait times vary. Please check with us for stock masks and an estimate. Average wait for non stock masks is +/- 3 to 6 weeks.
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Due to suffering from TBI and concussion issues, I needed something with amazing protection. The Otny X3I ECO definitely has done so. Took several shots to the head as well as sticks and had nothing more than a little ringing in the ears. The comfort and feel is like nothing I've felt before. Big thank you to Chuck Fabio for all the help with answering my questions through the whole process.
Won one of these in the GGSU raffle and it's very impressive. Feels very solid and the finish is first-rate. Fits me fine around the head but it's a little tight in the cheeks and jaw. Otherwise, I love everything about it. The eco foam is incredible.
This is the most amazing mask I’ve ever owned. The protection is top notch without being too heavy. Being a shorter goalie, I’ve taken a few pucks to the head and haven’t felt a thing. I love the ventilation. The air flows through the mask easily allowing me to stay cool. The ability to hear through this mask is impressive. The fit is very customizable and feels like it was made for my head. The ECO foam is supple yet supportive. I feel very safe and highly recommend this mask for any level of play.