HAND-LAID FIBERGLASS. FULL KEVLAR. FULL CARBON FIBER. FULL ECOproFOAM Padding.
- Hand laid fiberglass shell and back plate with a full layer of Kevlar and carbon fiber.
- 304 Canadian Made Stainless steel CSA/HECC CERTIFIED STRAIGHT BAR OR CERTIFIED CAT EYE, stainless steel cage clips and screws mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact.
- ECOproFOAM Padding tailored to fit only the X1 eco Elite
- 1″ adjustable elastic straps – “open” back plate.
- All our masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in Ontario, Canada by our industry’s leading professionals.
- OTNY cages are made by OTNY in Canada, with Canadian made 304 Stainless Steel, TIG welded, and each batch is independently tested by an outside laboratory for integrity and strength. OTNY is the only cage manufacture that can say that.
- Padded mask bag included.
- Fits 18.5”- 23.5" Head sizes
- Please allow 4 weeks on white and black helmets and 8 weeks on custom colors. Please check with us if your needs are immediate.
- HECC & CSA Certified
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased for my 11 year old goalie and could not be happier. Yes it is pricey, but if there is one piece of equipment to spend extra on it is the one that protects the brain. The quality of materials and build is evident once you hold the helmet in your hands and it is on par with the senior brand name masks which just don't fit the younger kids. Dennis is also a pleasure to work with and was able to select the right sized mask with just a few pictures.
son loved it right out of the box, loved the certified cats eye cage. It fit great and very comfortable he said. Excited to use it once it gets wrapped.
This helmet is a tank, my son only tried it for a short 6 hour 3v3 tournament but loved the certified cats eye cage on it because he could see better. He said the helmet was super comfortable right out of the box, he cannot wait to get it back from being wrapped.