HAND-LAID FIBERGLASS. FULL KEVLAR. FULL CARBON FIBER. FULL ECOproFOAM Padding.
- Hand laid fiberglass shell and back plate with a full layer of Kevlar and carbon fiber.
- 304 Canadian Made Stainless steel CSA/HECC CERTIFIED STRAIGHT BAR OR CERTIFIED CAT EYE, stainless steel cage clips and screws mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact.
- ECOproFOAM Padding tailored to fit only the X1 eco Elite
- 1″ adjustable elastic straps – “open” back plate.
- All our masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in Ontario, Canada by our industry’s leading professionals.
- OTNY cages are made by OTNY in Canada, with Canadian made 304 Stainless Steel, TIG welded, and each batch is independently tested by an outside laboratory for integrity and strength. OTNY is the only cage manufacture that can say that.
- Fits 18.5”- 23.5" Head sizes
- Please allow 4 weeks on white and black helmets and 8 weeks on custom colors. Please check with us if your needs are immediate.
- HECC & CSA Certified
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I cannot say enough great things about Goalieparts.com and the staff! My son was able to try on different masks to find the one that was best for him and received wonderful advice from Caden. The mask arrived right before Christmas and was a wonderful surprise for my son. He absolutely loves it and it looks amazing! We will absolutely buy all our goalie gear from goalieparts.com from here on out! Thank you from one happy goalie!!
I am very pleased with this product. I have worn it twice since it arrived and the fit is perfect. I have taken one headshot, just below the cage and there were no adverse effects. The color scheme was simple with a white helmet, blue cage and yellow OTNY logos. The arrival time from date of purchase was as advertised and I was kept in the loop of shipping. I would highly recommend OTNY goalie masks from GoalieParts. Com.
This is my son's second OTNY mask from Goalieparts. His 12 year old head is so big we had to get him a senior size! But this mask is amazingly lightweight considering. It's almost the same weight as his junior OTNY mask with Maltese foam. Amazing OTNY quality!
This was an upgrade for my 2008 daughter, from a Bauer NME-6. She loves the certified cat-eye cage. We called for help with the fit, and were able to do a FaceTime fitting, making adjustments to the straps and chin-cup, and the mask fits perfectly. I wanted to wait until she'd worn it for awhile before commenting, and all I can say is that we are thrilled. She feels so comfortable in the mask, and most importantly, feels protected! She's taken a few shots off the cage, as well as various places on the mask itself, and whereas the Bauer was a loud, shocking strike, she barely notices if she takes a hit to the mask now. We are so pleased with the quality and fit of this mask!
My son loves his mask. The quality of this mask is second to none. You can feel the protection just by holding it in your hands. I feel very confident that my son is protected. The guys were so easy to deal with and took the time to answer all my questions.
This is a well made helmet. The fit and comfort is great. It was received faster than originally told.
Came in earlier than expected. Great product and quality. Fit is good as well.
They go above and beyond to answer any questions I had
Purchased for my 11 year old goalie and could not be happier. Yes it is pricey, but if there is one piece of equipment to spend extra on it is the one that protects the brain. The quality of materials and build is evident once you hold the helmet in your hands and it is on par with the senior brand name masks which just don't fit the younger kids. Dennis is also a pleasure to work with and was able to select the right sized mask with just a few pictures.