HAND-LAID FIBERGLASS. FULL KEVLAR. FULL CARBON FIBER. FULL ECOproFOAM Padding.
- Hand laid fiberglass shell and back plate with a full layer of Kevlar and carbon fiber.
- 304 Canadian Made Stainless steel CSA/HECC CERTIFIED STRAIGHT BAR OR CERTIFIED CAT EYE, stainless steel cage clips and screws mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact.
- ECOproFOAM Padding tailored to fit only the X1 eco Elite
- 1″ adjustable elastic straps – “open” back plate.
- All our masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in Ontario, Canada by our industry’s leading professionals.
- OTNY cages are made by OTNY in Canada, with Canadian made 304 Stainless Steel, TIG welded, and each batch is independently tested by an outside laboratory for integrity and strength. OTNY is the only cage manufacture that can say that.
- Fits 18.5”- 23.5" Head sizes
- Please allow 8-10 weeks for us to build your mask. All masks are built to your personal specs. Please check with us if your needs are immediate.
- HECC & CSA Certified
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love my new mask. From the paint to the sturdy build everything is exactly as I wanted. Thanks again to the guys for the great fit and finish.
With my daughter getting back into hockey (and between the pipes as a Bantam) I wanted a solid helmet on her. With her small sized head it was hard to find anything decent, and impossible to find it in Australia. This helmet has already stood up to some hard shots, and it is solid. She thinks it is excellent. Good job to Dennis as well, who pulled together expediting the shipping.
My son waited patiently for several weeks longer than he expected to wait, however when this mask finally showed up, he totally forgot all about the wait and hasn't stopped talking about how great the mask is since! Thanks to Chuck for taking my messages weekly asking for updates.
This is our daughter’s second OTNY helmet. First came after a concussion in 12u. Truly believe that there is no better on the market! Tried a ‘custom’ maker with a famous last name and our girl had ringing ears off a mediocre shot in practice today on day one. Put $850+ helmet in trash and Ran back to Otny ASAP—love the OTNY bucket for life.
Decided on the eco elite to protect our son’s melon! Glad we did. He loves it and it looks sweet too. Shots don’t hurt anymore!
Great helmet! Solid and strong! The coloring was just as requested. I will feel a ton better knowing my kids helmet is the best out there!
I cannot say enough great things about Goalieparts.com and the staff! My son was able to try on different masks to find the one that was best for him and received wonderful advice from Caden. The mask arrived right before Christmas and was a wonderful surprise for my son. He absolutely loves it and it looks amazing! We will absolutely buy all our goalie gear from goalieparts.com from here on out! Thank you from one happy goalie!!
I am very pleased with this product. I have worn it twice since it arrived and the fit is perfect. I have taken one headshot, just below the cage and there were no adverse effects. The color scheme was simple with a white helmet, blue cage and yellow OTNY logos. The arrival time from date of purchase was as advertised and I was kept in the loop of shipping. I would highly recommend OTNY goalie masks from GoalieParts. Com.
This is my son's second OTNY mask from Goalieparts. His 12 year old head is so big we had to get him a senior size! But this mask is amazingly lightweight considering. It's almost the same weight as his junior OTNY mask with Maltese foam. Amazing OTNY quality!