2018 X1 KEVLAR HECC & CSA CERTIFIED
- Hand laid fiberglass shell and back plate with full layer of Kevlar.
- Stainless steel CSA & HECC certified cage, cage clips and screws. Mounted over HD neoprene washers which protect paint and help dampen vibration upon impact.
- Lightweight, CSA & HECC grade tan Pro Rubatex foam.
- 1" adjustable black Cotton elastic straps - "open" back plate.
- Gloss Black or white mask with stainless cage.
- All OTNY masks are made, trimmed, prepped, painted, and assembled in in Ontario, Canada by our industry's leading professionals.
- OTNY cages are made by OTNY in Canada, with Canadian made 304 Stainless Steel, TIG welded, and each batch is independently tested by an outside laboratory for integrity and strength. OTNY is the only manufacture that can say that.
- Both Sr and Jr models available in a elite model utilizing carbon fiber for maximum strength as well as additional options on cage and mask color. ( Please e-mail me if interested)
- Fits (+/-) 18.5"-23.5" best, but depends on the face shape. Please contact us with any fitment questions.
- Prices in USD
- Please allow 8 weeks for us to build your mask. All masks are built to your personal specs. Please check with us if your needs are immediate.
Orders shipping to Canada may be charged sales tax (HST, GST, PST) directly by the shipping company.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome customer service answered all my questions promptly. My son needed thicker cheek padding and it was shipped out quick. My son loves his new goalie mask. My wife and i were both shocked at the increased quality over the Bauer Nme3 he was wearing.
I asked a ton of questions before I ordered this mask. Every question was answered in a quick professional manor. My son loves the fit of the mask, and he says he can tell a big difference when taking a shot off of it. Very pleased my friends recommended this product to me.
Great, just need to adjust the strap to fit on her head
Easy transaction, answered all my questions promptly. My son loves his new goalie mask, from the first time he used it. way better quality than his Bauer Nme3. Highly recommended
Was very cautious buying something like this sight unseen- Folks at GoalieParts helped ease this with service that's beyond what would be expected for a webstore. My son loves the helmet and its bombproof, great piece of mind for a parent. Hands down best "goalie-related" purchase!
We purchased the X1 as a replacement for an NME5. Within an hour or so of hitting the place order button, my phone rang, it was Dennis looking for pictures of my sons head in his current helmet, that folks is pure customer service at its finest. We talked a bit about an upgraded padding and he thought it would be best to stick with stock foam as Maltese may not fit him right. He didn't try to upsell just to make money, he cared about my sons head first. When the helmet arrived, it was a Jr model, not a Senior as ordered. I texted Chuck to let him know, he immediately sent a return label and I sent it back. Within 3 days, my sons perfectly fitting X1 arrived. As of yesterday, he reports it fits like a warm hug and he is seeing the puck exceptionally well. We are now an OTNY family for life.
My son was moving up to squirts from mites and it was time to get him a legitimate goalie mask, as he was simply wearing his player's mask from mites. I am a goalie myself and wanted to ensure that he was well protected. To be honest, we have four kids, so the price point was a bit higher than I was looking to spend, but you get what you pay for. This is an amazing mask and working with Chuck to ensure the right mask for my son was amazing. Even after the purchase, customer service has been amazing. A well earned reputation.
Hey, My son has had his OTNY mask for a few months now. He is 11. He has been playing Bantam as a goalie this summer because we are short goalies and he has improved a lot. Last week during warmups a 6'+ 200+ player hit him in the ear hole with a slapshot when he was squared up on another player. No ringing, no headache, just stunned. He got a drink and started the game. His old mask he would have gone to the ER. We had a girl try goalie in our Peewee game this week and I made her wear his mask instead of the "house mask". No comparison to what we all have been using. Just wanted to give you more positive feedback! Thanks!
The mask fit perfectly right out of the box just from the information they requested. My son had a Bauer mask but was complaining of ringing in his ears with every head shot, especially at the Peewee level. No more! We had to wait a few weeks because the mask was on back order but it was well worth waiting for. I would highly recommend this mask over anything we have seen so far.